SWIT PB-M98S Overview
The SWIT PB-M98S 14.4V 98Wh Pocket Battery features a V-mount, has a short compact design, has D-Tap and USB outputs, and provides up to 100W/8A continuous output. While it’s suitable for most small cameras and devices and even an ENG camera, its small size also makes it ideal for handheld stabilizers, monitors, and other mobile applications.
The PB-S98S offers a D-Tap output that shares the 100W/8A load with the V-mount interface for powering accessories, and it has a USB port that provides 5V/2A for charging mobile devices. It has an intelligent LED indicator that displays remaining runtime information using five LEDs when the battery is in use. When the remaining runtime is less than 10%, the LED will flash as a warning. The battery charges in standard V-mount chargers and it takes approximately 3 hours to reach a full charge. The PB-M98S also communicates runtime info to RED and Sony viewfinders.
- Key Features:
- Light, compact design housing twelve 18650 battery cells
- Up to 100W/8A continuous output
- 98Wh delivers approximately 3 hours of power to ENG cameras
- One D-Tap output and one USB port on the sides
- Intelligent LED indicators
- Communicates runtime info to RED and Sony viewfinders
- Circuit protection
- The PB-M98S can be charged by all standard V-mount chargers and D-Tap chargers. The maximum charging current is 3A.
The following chargers are recommended:
- S-3822S portable 2-ch simultaneous charger: Charge two PB-M98S in approx 3 hours
- PC-U130B2 portable dual D-Tap charger: Charge one PB-M98S in approx. 3 hours or two in approx. 5 hours 15 minutes