A complete and portable two-light bundle, the Gaffer FreeStyle 31 LED DMX Kit with Shipping Case from Kino Flo contains a pair of the versatile FreeStyle 31 LED fixtures, two Select 151X LED DMX Controllers, two MTP-BG41 Mounts with 5/8″ Baby Receivers, two 25′-long extension cables, and a shipping case to protect, store, and transport the kit. The kit dimensions are 43.5 x 13 x 18.5″, and it weighs 75 lb.FreeStyle 31 LED Fixture
The FreeStyle 31 LED Fixture from Kino Flo is an LED lamp head that is part of a system or kit that includes the required Select 150 LED DMX Controller. The fixture measures 40.5 x 10.5 x 3.5″ w/ 6.5″ Barndoors and weighs 15 lb – light enough to hand hold. The fixture comes with a 90-degree removable louver (grid). In fact, the LED panel can also be removed from its housing for mounting options. The fixture runs on 100 to 240 VAC current through its optional controller.
The FreeStyle 31 requires a head cable and controller (which are available separately) for use. The controller offers an extensive 6-channel array of control features and use options. It has 2 menus for color and a “White Menu” for Dimming, Kelvin Temperature and Green/Magenta adjustments. Using one of the color menus expands the Kelvin range from a warm 2500 to an ice-blue 9900K. The second color menu allows you to work with RGB, a real convenience when employing color wheels or RGB presets. The fourth channel (named the Gel channel) has presets for over 100 well-known temperature-modifying gels including blue/green screen, sodium vapor and mercury vapor.
A fifth channel allows for Hue adjustments along a 360-degree range like a color wheel, while the 6th Saturation channel controls the intensity of the chosen color. The required controller has onboard DMX for making adjustments remotely from a console and also is compatible with Lumen Radio wireless DMX. The controller runs on 100 to 240 VAC current for worldwide use.
- Benefits Using Separately Purchased LED Controller:
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 96)
- Universal input 100-240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Energy efficient, low electrical draw
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Remote fixture with built-in barndoors
- Removable LED panel
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Lightweight, slim profile
- Light enough to be handheld
- Separately purchased Controller mounts onto fixture or operates remotely with extension cable
- LED Controller for Kino Flo Select 20 and 30 Fixtures
The LED Controller for Kino Flo Select 20 and 30 Fixtures from Kino Flo is a detachable controller for the Select 20 or Select 30 LED heads. The controller can be mounted on the back of the lamp head or used remotely up to 25′ away with an optional extension cable. It enables the fixture to produce a consistent light level across the variable 2700 to 6500K color temperature range in the White Menu and 2500 to 9900K in the Color Menu. The White Menu has Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta adjustment channels. The Color Menu gives you access to Gel, Hue Angle and Saturation channels. The Gel channel includes presets such as blue and green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor and over 100 well-known lighting gels. Hue Angle and Saturation channels act like a traditional color wheel with a 360-degree color range and choice of color intensity. The detachable controller has a display screen for menu navigation and information display, as well as physical buttons for navigation and settings.
This hard-wired DMX controller is augmented by wireless DMX, which is provided by Lumen Radio. It can accept worldwide AC power and can also be powered by DC via a 3-pin XLR connector.
- Tunable Kelvin 2500K to 9900K in Color Menu
- Tunable Kelvin 2700K to 6500K in White Menu
- Dimming without color shift
- Green/Magenta control
- Kino Flo presets and Gel presets
- Dial-in color using Hue angle and Saturation control
- Universal input 100-240 VAC and 18-36 VDC
- Manual and DMX dimming with Auto Terminate
- DMX wireless (Lumen Radio)
- Flicker-free, dead-quiet operation
- KinoGrip K41 Twist-On Mount with 5/8″ Baby Receiver
Make your fixture easier to transport and handle with this KinoGrip K41 Twist-On Mount with 5/8″ Baby Receiver from Kino Flo. Able to work with fixtures featuring Twist-On mating plates, this mount will add a grip handle for easier maneuvering of the light, as well as a wing knob for making quick adjustments and locking the light in position.
Extension Cable 150 for Select LED System (25′)
The 25′ Extension Cable 150 for Select LED System from Kino Flo provides extra distance between the Select LED head and its ballast. Up to 2 extensions can be joined for a total of 50′.