The Celeb 850 LED DMX Yoke Mount Kit was put together by Kino Flo for photographers and videographers who want to take studio-quality lighting with extensive color and control options on the road. The kit includes one Celeb 850 LED DMX fixture with a 90-degree honeycomb grid, Junior pin, and 120U and 230U power cords. A 60-degree grid is available as an option. Also included is a plywood and metal-constructed shipping case with recessed latches and built-in wheels.
Celeb 850 LED DMX Light (Yoke Mount)
Flexibility and comprehensive control options are key to the production of the Yoke Mount Celeb 850 LED DMX from Kino Flo. The 50 x 28 x 5″ panel uses three menus with features that can be controlled on the light via traditional wired DMX or by Lumen Radio wireless DMX with separate purchase of a Lumen transmitter. The White menu allows control of 1-100% dimming, color control from 2700-6500K, and Green/Magenta control.
There are two Color menus. The first offers an extended color range from 2500-9900K and includes a channel called “Gel” that offers multiple presets for light conditions such as mercury-vapor and 100 often used gel filters. There are also channels for Hue Angle and Saturation that work together by selecting a specific color and determining the intensity of it. The second color menu provides RGB (Red, Green, Blue) control to permit a user-selected combination to obtain any color in the visible spectrum. The Celeb 850 DMX is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 100-240 VAC power supply. The light comes with a 90-degree honeycomb grid to tighten its light beam and limit spill light. A 60-degree grid is available as an option. Both 120U and 230U power cords are included for maximum flexibility. This version of the Celeb 850 has a Yoke Mount that allows the fixture to be stand mounted or hung overhead.
- Precise Color Control:
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500-9900K
- Green/magenta control
- Hue angle and saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming (100-1%)
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- Built-in DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX auto terminate
Efficient Universal Power Supply, Low Draw
- Universal input 100-240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Energy efficient; draws 5A, 120 VAC
- Flicker-free, quiet operation
Light Modifiers and Construction
- Fixture includes removable 90° honeycomb louver
- 60° honeycomb louver also available separately
- Slim profile
- Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang
Junior Pin Assembly for 80, 40, 20
Kino Flo Image 80/40/20 Junior Pin assembly. Allows straight-ahead mounting of the fixture to a Junior 1-1/8″ female receptor. Includes metric threaded screws and a Junior (1-1/8″) pin.
Celeb 850 Yoke Wheeled Ship Case (Black)
Store, transport, and protect your Kino Flo Celeb 850 Yoke with the black Wheeled Ship Case from Kino Flo. The case features recessed latches and handles, and has built-in wheels. For added protection the case has metal corners and edges.