A complete and portable one-light kit, the FreeStyle 21 LED DMX Kit with Soft Case from Kino Flo contains the versatile FreeStyle 21 LED Fixture, a Select 150 LED DMX Controller, an MTP-BG41 Mount with 5/8″ Baby Receiver, a 25′-long extension cable, and a soft case to protect and store the light when not in use.
FreeStyle 21 LED Fixture
The FreeStyle 21 LED Fixture from Kino Flo is an LED lamp head that is part of a system or kit that includes the required Select 150 LED DMX Controller. The fixture measures 26.5 x 3.5 x 13″ w/ 6.0″ Barndoors and weighs 11.5 lb – light enough to hand hold. The fixture comes with a 90-degree removable louver (grid). In fact, the LED panel can also be removed from its housing for mounting options. The fixture runs on 100 to 240 VAC current through its optional controller.
The FreeStyle 21 requires a head cable and controller (which are available separately) for use. The controller offers an extensive 6-channel array of control features and use options. It has 2 menus for color and a “White Menu” for Dimming, Kelvin Temperature and Green/Magenta adjustments. Using one of the color menus expands the Kelvin range from a warm 2500 to an ice-blue 9900K. The second color menu allows you to work with RGB, a real convenience when employing color wheels or RGB presets. The fourth channel (named the Gel channel) has presets for over 100 well-known temperature-modifying gels including blue/green screen, sodium vapor and mercury vapor.
A fifth channel allows for Hue adjustments along a 360-degree range like a color wheel, while the 6th Saturation channel controls the intensity of the chosen color. The required controller has onboard DMX for making adjustments remotely from a console and also is compatible with Lumen Radio wireless DMX. The controller runs on 100 to 240 VAC current for worldwide use.
- Benefits Using Separately Purchased LED Controller
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100-240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Energy efficient, low electrical draw
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Remote fixture with built-in barndoors
- Removable LED panel
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Lightweight, slim profile
- Light enough to be handheld
- Separately purchased Controller mounts onto fixture or operates remotely with extension cable