The camera can simultaneously output 1080/60p baseband video through 3G-SDI and as a H.264 compressed video/audio stream via IP. This makes the SRG-300E ideal for webcasting and simultaneous recording of conferences, lectures, seminars and other live events.
Clearer pictures in any lighting conditions
See every presenter or conference participant more clearly. The 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS image sensor captures smooth, crisply detailed, Full HD (1920 x 1080 60p) images with extremely low noise – even in low light conditions where other cameras struggle. High frame rate (60fps) operation ensures smoother, more fluid reproduction of moving subjects.
Unique to Sony, View-DR technology expands dynamic range for clear images under harsh backlighting with extremes of light and dark in the same scene. XDNR technology reduces image noise for crisp reproduction of still and moving objects in poorly-illuminated rooms.
Suitable for a wide range of venues
Powerful 30x optical zoom
The 30x optical zoom range is complemented by 12x digital zoom for frame-filling close-ups with every detail seen clearly. Responsive autofocus ensures that images stay clear and sharp, even at high zoom settings.
Fast, quiet PTZ operation
The camera’s powerful direct drive motor assures quiet, smooth, rapid movement to the target position over a wide pan/tilt angle range.
Wide 65-degree viewing angle
See everyone meeting participant in a boardroom with a wide 65-degree horizontal viewing angle.
Easy control by PC
PC control software allows remote adjustment of basic as well as advanced cameras settings via VISCA protocols – such as colour adjustment and Pan/Tilt speed – from the intuitive interface.
Versatile connectivity and mount options for easy operation
Image E-flip gives extra operating flexibility, allowing the camera to be sited on a boardroom table-top or ceiling mounted while maintaining proper image orientation.
Support for RS-232C/RS-422 protocols allows easy connection with a wide range of peripheral products. The camera can also be controlled via VISCA protocols over a standard IP network. Users can store and instantly recall up to 256 camera positions from a networked PC and web browser.
*SRG-300SE/PAC5, SRG-300SEW/PAC5 camera & cable packages are available in the U.S. and Canada.
Enhanced audio quality with equaliser and auto lip-sync function
Audio from a connected microphone (optional) can be sweeted using the on-board equaliser and auto level control for greater intelligibility. Unwanted signal delays between audio and video are compensated by the auto lip-sync function.
Adaptable. Versatile. Portable
- Capture teacher’s presentations with Full HD video and crisp audio for live streaming to other campus areas or anywhere in the world
- Everything’s clear, even in a harshly sun-drenched classroom or on dull days where other cameras struggle
- The camera’s wide field of view can capture everyone in the room or zoom in from the back of an auditorium for close-ups of the lecturer
- Enhance teaching for medical students with a clear view of procedures in the Operating Room, transmitted live over IP to lecture theatres or teaching rooms
- Record surgical procedures or seminars for archive, analysis and sharing with students or other consultants
- Bring sales presentations, conferences and all-company meetings to life for every stakeholder
- Capture clear Full HD video images, even in dimly-lit boardrooms. Focus on any speaker in the room with smooth, silent PTZ operation and capture crisp audio with an attached microphone
- Stream meetings and conferences live to other sites and record simultaneously for the web or archive