A 1″ Exmor RS CMOS sensor provides extended dynamic range and high-speed readout, even at super slow-motion rates up to 960/1000 fps. This anti-distortion shutter features speeds up to 1/32000 per second, capable of freezing the action with minimal skew. Customize your image capture with multiple picture profiles including the versatile S-Log2 gamma setting.
Internal recording options include 24/25/30/50 and 60 fps at 1080p, all at 50 Mb/s in the XAVC codec. Still photos can be captured in both raw and JPEG with shutter speeds as fast as 1/32,000 per second, and in continuous-shooting bursts up to 16 fps. Uncompressed UHD 4K video is output via HDMI for capture to external recorders. The Sony RX0’s additional pro-style features include manual- and auto-focus modes, a 20″ minimum focus distance, S-Log2 recording, NTSC and PAL compatibility, and on-camera control buttons.
The Sony RX0 includes a rechargeable NP-BJ1 battery, an AC adapter, a micro-USB cable, and a wrist strap. The camera is waterproof down to 33′ and can be used down to 330′ with the optional MPK-HSR1 waterproof housing (available separately). The durable RX0 camera is also shockproof from impacts up to 6.5′, and crushproof under weights up to 440 pounds.
- 21MP 1″ stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor provides optimal image quality and minimizes rolling shutter artifacts
- 24mm-equivalent f/4 lens provides a wide view without barrel distortion
- Ultra-compact lightweight camera body; waterproof to 33′, crushproof under 440 lb, and shockproof to 6.5′
- Outputs uncompressed UHD 4K to an external recorder; captures up to 1080p60 internally
- High-speed sensor readout even at super slow-motion up to 960/1000 fps
- S-Log2 gamma setting and multiple picture profiles for image customization
- Shutter speeds up to 1/32,0000 per second for crisp, clear images
- Can record video clips longer than 30 minutes
- Timecode sync and control of up to five cameras with one smartphone; control greater than five cameras when connected to Wi-Fi
- Sony Play Memories app is available in both iOS and Android versions
- NTSC and PAL-compatible