Sennheiser EW 300 G4-BASE COMBO-AW+ Overview
The ew 300 G4-Base Combo Wireless Handheld Bodypack Combo Set, No Mics from Sennheiseris an addition to their evolution series of wireless microphone systems. It includes an SKM 300 G4 handheld transmitter (no mic), an EM 300-500 G4 wireless receiver with two rod antennas, an SK 300 G4-RC bodypack transmitter (no mic), a GA3 rackmount kit, a power supply, four batteries, and a microphone clip and pouch. The combination of both handheld and bodypack transmitters provides the user with options for hands-free speech, handheld performances, interviews, and more. Additionally, a handheld microphone capsule, a lavalier, or headset microphone is required (sold separately).
EM 300-500 G4 Wireless True Diversity Receiver AW+: (470 to 558 MHz)
The EM 300-500 G4 Wireless True Diversity Receiver from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution series of wireless receivers. It operates in the UHF frequency range and can be used with a companion transmitter and microphone (sold separately), as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theater, and presentation applications.
The half-rack receiver features 3250 frequencies and is tunable in 25 kHz steps. There are 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 compatible frequency presets and 6 user banks with up to 32 user programmable frequencies. This receiver is built with a menu-driven backlit OLED display showing current frequency, frequency bank and channel number, metering of RF level, volume level, line output level, lock status, battery status, muting function, and more.
Enclosed in a rugged metal housing, the EM 300-500 G4 receiver is equipped with a balanced XLR-3M audio output along with an unbalanced 1/4″ audio output. A 1/4″ headphone output with headphone volume control is provided along with an Ethernet port (RF45) for remote network-based monitoring and control, using Sennheiser’s Wireless System Manager software. Two BNC-type sockets are for connecting the antennas. Finally, the half-rack receiver operates on the included 12V power supply and includes a GA3 rackmount set.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3250 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations