Manfrotto MB MN-BP-MV-50 Overview
Comfortably store, transport, and protect your photo gear and personal belongings with the innovative, gray Manhattan Mover-50 Camera Backpack from Manfrotto. The pack features top and rear access and a removable, padded insert with touch-fastening dividers for organizing a mirrorless camera with an attached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, four additional lenses, flash, and related accessories. Zippered, padded compartments can accommodate a 15.6″ laptop and an iPad Pro 9.7″ tablet. A water bottle and assorted accessories may be stored inside conveniently located front and side pockets.
The front of the pack has a pocket for holding a small tripod base, and adjustable straps above for securing the midsection. Carry your Manhattan Mover-50 Camera Backpack by the top handle, or wear with the padded, adjustable shoulder straps and connector. An adjustable waist belt provides added stability and comfort. Use the pack’s trolley strap when traveling with rolling luggage. Water-repellent ballistic nylon construction is both strong and durable. The pack includes a full rain cover.
- Holds a DSLR with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached, up to four additional lenses, and a flash
- Top section can hold an additional premium mirrorless camera (i.e. Sony a7 or Fujifilm XT Series) with standard zoom lens attached, and one additional lens
- Padded compartments hold a 15.6″ laptop and an iPad Pro 9.7″
- Top and rear access to camera gear
- Front and side pockets for water bottle and other accessories