The AP-X adapter plate design allows you to detach the quick release plate with your left hand while holding the camera with your right. This will allow you to set your camera much safer, easier and faster.
This ergonomic lock knob is placed at a convenient position on the adapter plate to avoid interference with cameras and rigs during setup, making the attach/release function much smoother.
This one-touch attachment & quick release plate is compatible with select Manfrotto and Sachtler heads, allowing users to quickly switch between equipment without changing quick release plates.
Attaching this adapter plate to tripods, monopods, rigs, or stabilizers, allows you to change equipment quickly, dramatically reducing your setup time.
The AP-X only weighs 300g or 0.7 lb., which is 25% lighter than its previous model AP-5. Equipped with a spare 3/8″ screw on the side. When removing the spare screw, support arms with 3/8″ screws can be attached.
*Note: this quick release plate is not compatible with LIBEC ALLEX, LX, RH or RHP heads.
The HFMP Hands-Free Monopod is a professional video monopod that is specially designed for free-stand operations. It consists of the HFMP monopod, dual base design video head with dual pan handle rosettes, and a carrying case.
Designed with an exceptional mini tripod structure with increased stability that allows the monopod to stand on its own with a wide range of 4K UHD/HD/DV camcorders and DSLR cameras, allowing you to multi-task and make equipment adjustments in between shots, without the need to lay the monopod on the floor or lean it against the wall.
This cleverly designed monopod is ideal for those videographers who truly value operability and mobility. The HFMP is your next smart monopod companion for all your photo/video/DSLR needs including home videos, documentaries, corporate assignments, weddings & events, nature, sports and journalist newsgatherings.
This New style monopod allows aspiring DSLR filmmakers, freelancers, and small production teams, pro level production value via HFMP’s Free-stand base, step lock/release foot pedal, smooth panoramic rotations, speedy adjustments, and more.
Free-stand Base with large rubber feet:
The Free-stand Base located at the bottom of the monopod allows you to instantly switch the monopod’s function from a shooting mode to a locked vertical position with a single step.
Step Lock/Release Foot Pedal:
A unique foot pedal with a smart lock/release feature allows the monopod to switch its function from a shooting mode to a secure vertical locked position with a single step. A helpful “Click” sound is present when switching between modes, conveniently indicating when the monopod is released or locked into the vertical position.
Smooth Panoramic Rotation:
A special built-in lubricated ball joint system, designed to prevent dust and debris from entering, offers smooth quality pan and tilt movements, allowing you to achieve smooth professional shots.
Quick adjustments for your Preferred Height:
A sleek design with numeric indicators for your preferred height settings, allows you to make quick height adjustments for consistent angled and measured shots. The HFMP with video head has a maximum height of 189.5cm/74.6″ and a minimum height of 87.5cm/34.4”.
Speedy Open / Close functions:
Designed for swift setups and compact travel, these user-friendly folding legs can be easily opened and closed with a push of a button, especially useful for run&gun situations.
Dual size designed carrying bag Included:
Dual size travel bag to carry or store the monopod with or without the head, offering speedy travel and easy storage.
Pan Tilt Head with Dual Head Design (Included with HFMP KIT):
Unlike other photo/video heads included with monopod kits, this video head has tilt and pan functions, and has a dual head structure (flat base/65mm bowl), making this multi-functional head compatible with 65mm bowl/flat base tripods, monopods, sliders, skater dollies, and other equipment with 3/8 inch screws.
The video head supports payloads of up to 9lbs/4kg and features a built-in counterbalance for better camera balance. The head has two pan handle rosettes on each side, allowing you to place an additional pan handle for increased control, or attaching an AS-7K articulating support arm to mount other video equipment such as a monitor, resulting in higher-quality shots.
The head is equipped with a bubble level and has a tilt angle of +90° / -80°, and is amazingly lightweight at 1kg/2.2lb including the pan handle.
Industry standard Snap On/Off sliding plate (Included with HFMP KIT):
This one touch on/off sliding plate is compatible with Manfrotto and Sachtler heads, enabling quick onsite camera swaps without the need to change or remove sliding plates. Easily adjust your equipment’s center of gravity to achieve a perfect counterbalance. The plate slides +/-30mm / 1.2” front to rear and includes a 1/4″ screw with video pin for swift camera plate adjustments.
NOTE: Although the HFMP KIT is designed to stand on its own base, we strongly recommend that you do not leave the monopod unattended at any time.
• Attach & Detach Your Camera Quickly and Smartly
• Set your camera much safer, easier and faster.
• Avoid interference with cameras/rigs during setup
• Attach and release much faster and smoother.
• Quick release plate compatible with select Manfrotto & Sachtler heads
• Quickly switch between equipment without changing quick release plates.
• Lightweight at 300g/0.7 lb., 25% lighter than its previous model AP-5.
• Equipped with a spare 3/8″ screw on the side.
• Compatible with support arms with 3/8″ screws.
HFMP Hands-Free Monopod:
• Video monopod designed for free-stand operations
• Free-stand Base with innovative Step Lock/Release Foot Pedal
• Instantly switch from shooting mode to a locked vertical position
• Convenient click indicates when HFMP is released or locked into position
• Built-in lubricated ball joint system for smooth panoramic shots
• Numeric height indicators and flip locks for preferred adjustments
• User-friendly folding legs for swift setups and compact travel
• Robust aluminum material, yet lightweight for easy carry
• Dual size designed carrying bag for run&gun and easy storage
Dual Base Video Head:
• Flat base design for monopods, sliders, skater dollies, and gear with 3/8” screws
• 65mm ball design for 65mm bowl tripods
• Supports up to 9lbs (4.0 kg)
• Built-in counterbalance for precise camera balance and tilt movements
• Dual pan handle rosettes for additional pan handle or support arm
• Equipped with a bubble level for easy head leveling
• Amazingly lightweight at 1kg/2.2lb including the pan handle.
• Industry standard sliding plate compatible with Sachtler & Manfrotto heads
• Snap on/off sliding plate for easy camera balance adjustments
• Plate slides +/-30mm / 1.2” front to rear and includes a 1/4″ screw