IDX System Technology DUO-C198 Overview
The IDX DUO-C198 191Wh High-Load Battery with D-Tap Advanced, Standard D-Tap & USB Portfeatures a V-mount and is only 2.3″ thick, but packs 191Wh of capacity to power your professional devices. It is well suited for digital cinema cameras and camera stabilizer systems where long runtimes are required. Battery data information displays in most camera’s viewfinders.
The DUO-C198 can handle a combined load of up to 14A among its V-mount, D-Tap outputs, and USB port. One of the D-Taps can also be used to charge the battery, although that requires an optional charger that is not included. Designed with battery circuit protection against overcharge, over-discharge, over-current, and exposure to high temperatures, providing protection to your battery from the rigors of production. A 5-LED battery life indicator on the side of the battery provides a quick visual indication of charge state of your battery.
- Key Features:
- Suitable for handheld gimbal, aerial, run-and-gun, and other productions that need a high-power-draw battery in a small package
- The battery data displays in the viewfinder system of most cameras, and the addition of an SMBUS enables RED cameras to display this information as well
- Handles up to 14A loads
- Two unregulated D-tap accessory outputs at 50W each
- USB port
- Battery circuit protection
- 5-LED battery life indicator
- Fully compatible with all IDX Endura V-mount chargers