The HDC-2000 3G double-speed multi format studio system camera incorporates Sony’s advanced technologies for studio cameras. Threehigh end 2/3-inch Progressive IT CCDs and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) LSI with 16 bit A/D converter provides amazing picture quality with very little noise and high dynamic range.
3G capable, 3D and double speed slow motion capture
The HDC-2000 features 3G transmission and has multi-format capability, from 1080/100i and 720/100p (double speed slow motion) to 1080/50p, as well as a wide range of other HD formats including 1080/50i, 720/50p,1080/25p and 1080/24p. The camera also provides 3D production capabilities with dual camera transmission via a single hybrid fibre cable.
High picture quality and high performance
Slow motion via 2x speed recording
Standard 3G optical digital transmission unit
3G optical digital transmission of signals between the camera and camera control unit (CCU) is included and allows the following kinds of video signal transmission and system configurations:
- 1080/50P-60P progressive video signal transmission
- Transmission of 2Å~ speed recording signals such as 1080/100i-119.88i for production of slow-motion video
- Transmission of HD prompter, HD TRUNK, and network TRUNK signals that utilize empty bands during 1080/50i-60i and 720/50P-60P operation
- Dual camera system for transmitting video signals from a second HD camera to two CCUs using just one optical fibre/multi-cable
- Sub-camera system for transmitting video signals from both an HDC2000 and another sub-camera—such as the HDCP1— using just one optical fibre/multi-cable and outputting their signals from one CCU