Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor. Other features include audio peak-meter, clock and dual logo store.
The SE-600 is designed to meet your demands whatever the application. It is perfect for worship, education, conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio. You can switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the SE-600's built in time base corrector.
Key Features -
- Six Composite Video, and two DVI-D inputs with optional DV Board also provides two DV25 (IEEE-1394) inputs
- Two Composite Video and multiple auxiliary output.
- Optional DV Board also provides one DV25 (IEEE-1394). The flexible outputs make it easy to connect the HS-600 to external devices such as large screens, recorders, streaming and more - all at the same time
- Dual Picture-In-Picture function
- Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor.
- Built in RS-232 & GPI control interface allows you to control external devices
- Hot key functions, allow quick access to vital functions including fade to solid colour, instant key, and more
- Dual logo store
(1024×768 Max Resolution for DVI)
2x CV (PGM)
1x Y/C / YUV (PGM)
2x CV (AUX1)
2x CV (AUX2)
2x DVI-D (PVW)
Audio Inputs and Outputs:
Stereo Pair - Balanced XLR and RCA
||NTSC set as default, but at the push of a pin-button can be set to PAL (an international prong adapter would be required for connecting to power)