Datavideo HS-600 Mobile Video Studio
Datavideo's HS-600 is a light weight Standard Definition video studio, which combines an eight input switcher wit a talkback system and multi-view 17-inch high quality LCD screen. The system is powered from a power distribution system, which provides a secure power supply to each device from one connection.
Designed to meet your demands whatever the application, the HS-600 is perfect for worship, education, conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio. It enables you to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the built in time base corrector.
The Datavideo HS-600 is a one box solution designed to be "live in seconds".
Key Features -
- Complete integrated solution with six Composite Video, and two DVI-D inputs.
- Optional DV Board also two DV25 (IEEE-1394) inputs
- Two Composite Video and multiple Auxiliary output.
- Optional DV Board also one DV25 (IEEE-1394) output
- The flexible outputs makes it easy to connect the HS-600 to external devices such as large screens, recorders, streaming and more - all at the same time
- Dual Picture-In-Picture function
- 17-inch high quality TFT LED Multi-View screen for each input, as well as Program & Preview Features include audio peak-meter; adjustments for brightness, contrast, colour saturation and backlight - ideal for outdoor use
- Built in RS-232 & GPI control interface allows you to control external devices
- Hot key functions, allow quick access to vital functions including fade to solid colour, instant key, and more
Size: 355 x 455 x 134mm
Power: 100-240V AC, 60Hz / 50Hz - 3A, 36W max